FlipCwalker
FlipCwalker
FlipCwalker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Filipino Community For Cwalkers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

about the YOUTUBE... please read this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nEiL_GaBz
nEiL_GaBz

about the YOUTUBE... please read this Empty
PostSubject: about the YOUTUBE... please read this   about the YOUTUBE... please read this Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Ok! it's all about the YOUTUBE

i just noticed that every cwalk vids of other people their category of their vids are "Howto & Style"
Is it really necessary to change ur category into "Howto & Style" in ur cwalk vids?

Can you tell me what is the Difference with it? what is the difference of Howto & Style and Entertainment?

BY the way All my cwalk vids category is Entertainment. what can you suggest to it? should I change it or continue with it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/neilgabzceniza
PuSoNG_PiNoY

about the YOUTUBE... please read this Empty
PostSubject: Re: about the YOUTUBE... please read this   about the YOUTUBE... please read this Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:30 am

i also put my videos under entertainment, but i've seen videos under all sorts of categories like music, howto & style, and i even saw one that was under pets & animals lol

but i dont think the category u pick rly affects anything except for the awards u get (ex. most viewed (today) - entertainment - #20) unless the ppl search by category
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PuSoNG69PiNoY

about the YOUTUBE... please read this
Page 1 of 1